If you want to create a focal point in your living room, limestone fireplace surrounds come in a wide range of styles and colours. Preparation and planning can help to ensure that your fireplace fits in with your existing décor. Wrights of Campden will be able to help you choose the right type of stone for your fireplace and have it made to your specifications.
Here are a few of the different options available to you when selecting your new fireplace:
1. Modern and Futuristic – Fireplaces don’t have to be traditional, you can find a wide range of limestone fire surrounds that are simple and modern in their design. Portland limestone is often used in modern designs as it has a grey finish that fits in with many types of modern interior decoration.
2. Classic Cottage – Recreating a classic farmhouse or cottage style can transform any room and give it a homely and lived-in feel. A light-coloured fireplace could give your room the look of a seaside cottage while more traditional limestone fireplace surrounds for wood burners could transform your room into that of an old-fashioned farmhouse.
3. French Chateau – Living rooms that exude rustic elegance can be created with limestone fireplaces that come in a wide range of colours and finishes. Professional stonemasons will be able to create unique fireplaces that are not only stylish but also functional.
4. Vintage – Vintage and retro styles have become very popular in recent years and fireplaces can now be found that have designs that would have looked at home in the 70’s and 80’s. Professional stonemasons, Wrights of Campden, will be able to help you select a design of fireplace for your new retro interior. Reclaimed limestone fireplaces are perfect for those looking to create a vintage feel to their property.
5. Picture Perfect – Fireplaces that are fitted into a wall can be designed to look like a picture frame. This type of fireplace is perfect for modern houses and for people who are looking for something that is a bit different.
6. Wood Stoves – A freestanding stove is a great option if you already have a chimney. If your existing fireplace is not large enough to accommodate a new stove then you will be able to have one designed to your own specifications. A limestone hearth would be the perfect addition to your new fireplace and would provide an area to store wood ready for burning.
7. Gas Fireplaces – With the benefit of being cleaner than coal or wood burning fires, gas fires have become very popular in recent years. With the addition of a stone fireplace, a gas fire can be made to compliment any type of room.
Wrights of Campden offer a wide range of limestone fireplaces for sale that can be tailored to your specific requirements and they are waiting to answer your fireplace questions on 01386 700497 or contact them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit to their showroom.