Selecting the right fireplace can be made much easier with help from experts, they will be able to give you tips on what type of fireplace will be suitable for your home. Wrights of Campden will be able to offer you professional advice on limestone fireplaces and how they can help to increase the value of your home and also become a focal point of any room. Whether you are in the house renovation business or you are doing up your own property, the addition of a fireplace will add value to it in a number of ways.
For many people who are looking to purchase a new home, a fireplace is high up on their list of requirements. It is important to keep this in mind when you are renovating as a new fireplace or limestone fire surround could help you to sell the property for a higher price than you would have otherwise asked. High-quality stone fireplaces made by skilled stonemasons can be made to your specifications, ensuring that they are unique to your property. Wrights of Campden have a range of limestone fireplaces for sale that have a classic and elegant look that will compliment any room.
There are a number of different types of limestone that are suitable for fireplaces, you will be able to select from the following types of stone:
- Bath Limestone – A cream-coloured stone that will add a touch of warmth to any room.
- Portland Limestone – For those who prefer a grey stone, used on many major building projects, especially palaces and churches.
- Cotswold Limestone – A beautiful, honey-coloured stone that is perfect for fireplaces, limestone fire surrounds and hearths.
- Great Tew Ironstone – This stone is very versatile and it comes in shades of brown with blue areas that oxidize over time.
- Ancaster Limestone – This type of stone comes in a wide range of colours, making it suitable to match with many different styles of interior decor.
Finding a suitable property to turn into a renovation project depends on a number of factors. Property search engines are a good place to start as you will be able to narrow down your search to certain areas. Once you have located a property, you will then need to assess its potential. You will need to make sure that the price of the property leaves enough room to make a profit. If you can find a house at the right price you will be able to then start looking at the improvements that need to be made. By spending some of your budget on limestone fire surrounds, you will be adding not only to the value of the house but also to its interior appeal.
Wrights of Campden will be able to help you with all of your fireplace needs, contact them by phone to arrange a visit to their stonemasons’ workshop and showroom on 01386 700497 or send them and email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.